Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to the neighborhood!

so i just heard my new neighbors fucking. thats nice. i was worried i wouldn't get to know them.


unfortunately i feel like their sex life might be lacking and thats a shame because they are a very young couple.


obviously i creepily listened by the wall once i realized what was going on. here are some things i noticed....


Kyle, it took you a little long to get that rhythm going, you may want to work on that. maybe put on some music. practice in your off time. perfect practice makes perfect!


Kim, i would hear some mumbling but speak up woman! tell him what you want! men aren't mind readers.


In the end there sounded like you synced up though. pretty typical moans. you might a been close Kyle, but I wasn't too convinced Kim, sorry.


Hopping in the shower after I don't think was necessary. I mean I know you are probably baptist and think premarital sex means you're going to hell, and well it does. So all the water in the world can't wash that filth off you, even if you use bleach, God can still smell it on you.  So don't waste the water.


Anyway, I'm sure this was the first of many and really it can only get better.  Don't worry I'll be here to coach you. Give pointers, feedback etc.


This is gonna be a awesome 'neighborship'.  Welcome to the neighborhood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment